1000MG CBG:CBD Full Spectrum Tincture | Be Free CBD
Be Free 1000mg Full Spectrum 1:1 ratio of CBG and CBD tinctures are made with our own extracted CBG and CBD oils that we sourced from small farms in Colorado
Be Free 1000mg Full Spectrum 1:1 ratio of CBG and CBD tinctures are made with our own extracted CBG and CBD oils that we sourced from small farms in Colorado selected for the best genetics as well as free from pesticides, molds, and heavy metals. All of our products are tested by third-party independent lab. Not all CBD are the same.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Mood enhancer†
- Helps with skin conditions†
- Promotes focus, calm and balance lifestyle†
- Helps reduce stress and tension†
- Helps maintain joint health and flexibility†
FOR CBD:CBG TINCTURE BEST RESULTS
- Best results obtained with long term use. Consistency is key for success. Take daily.
- Shake well before using.
- Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Spice it up by mixing your oil into your favorite food or drink.
What Is CBG and CBG:CBD Tinctures?
The human body’s built-in endocannabinoid system (ECS) works to keep the body in its balanced state of homeostasis. While there are specific details about how cannabinoids work, in general the endocannabinoid system performs different functions specific to each area of the body. For example, at an injury site, the ECS can help regulate immune cells to limit inflammation. CBG has been found to act on very specific physiological systems and problems, and results for medicinal use are promising:
- Endocannabinoid receptors are prevalent in eye structures, and interestingly, CBG is thought to be particularly effective in treating glaucoma because it reduces intraocular pressure. It is a powerful vasodilator and has neuroprotective effects to boot.
- In animal experiments involving mice, CBG was found to be effective in decreasing the inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease.
- In a recent 2015 study, CBG was shown to protect neurons in mice with Huntington’s disease, which is characterized by nerve cell degeneration in the brain.
- CBG is showing great promise as a cancer fighter. Specifically, CBG was shown to block receptors that cause cancer cell growth. In one such study, it was shown to inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thereby slowing colon cancer growth. CBG inhibited tumors and chemically-induced colon carcinogenesis, therefore demonstrating a very exciting possibility for a cure for colorectal cancer.
- European research shows evidence that CBG is an effective antibacterial agent, particularly against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) microbial strains resistant to several classes of drugs. Since the 1950s, topical formulations of cannabis have been effective in skin infections, but researchers at the time were unaware of the plant’s chemical composition.
- In a very recent 2017 study, researchers showed that a form of CBG purified to remove delta-9 THC was a very effective appetite stimulant in rats. This may lead to a novel non-psychotropic therapeutic option for cachexia, the muscle wasting and severe weight loss seen in late stage cancer and other diseases.
- In a study that looked at the effects of five different cannabinoids on bladder contractions, CBG tested best at inhibiting muscle contractions, so it may be a future tool in preventing bladder dysfunction disorders.
Scientists are excited about these initial CBG results and are promoting future research with CBG alone or CBG in combination with other cannabinoids and therapies for the treatment of multiple maladies. Because it is non-psychotropic, CBG ISOLATE has a promising wide range of potential applications not only for the problems mentioned above, but also as an analgesic, therapy for psoriasis, and as an antidepressant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.